On October 12, 2023 a breaking change will occur on the Invoice, Subscription, Payment and Customer resources.
This change introduces a dual state for all those resources: a functional state and a technical state.
The functional state
- is found in the Status property of the related objects
- does not requires an understanding of billing or the ProAbono plateform
- includes many technical states which are generally not relevant
- Is in a very stable list that won’t change over time
The technical state
- is found in the StateInvoice / StateSubscription / StatePayment / StateCustomer property of the related object
- inform how it’s getting processed by the ProAbono automatons
- is useful only to power users with a deep understanding of ProAbono or very specific integrations
- Is in a list that could change over time as we upgrade ProAbono
Find here a list of the new resource states, that indicates the related legacy state: