ProAbono allows you to manage the rights and restrictions of each of your agents in the usage of the back office.
Please note: By default, when you create a new agent, they have all the rights. It’s up to you to define the restrictions you want to apply to them.
List of available rights
Admin & global settings
- Manage ProAbono license: Allows you to modify your ProAbono license, download invoices, change plans, modify your payment method, etc.
- Manage business: Allows you to manage business settings.
- Manage payment gateways: Allows you to select a payment gateway, connect it to ProAbono, and configure the payment methods used.
- Manage features: Allows you to add and remove features.
- View integration section: Allows you to access the integration section.
- Manage integration: Provides access to integration features such as webhooks.
- Manage billing settings: Allows you to manage billing settings.
- Manage hosted pages: Allows you to customize the behavior and display of hosted pages.
- Manage other segment settings: Allows you to select the emails automatically sent to your clients and modify basic parameters.
- View list of agents: Allows you to view the list of agents.
- Manage agents: Allows you to invite, exclude, and modify the rights of agents.
- Manage catalog: Allows you to modify the catalog, create offers, offer grids, etc.
- Manage subscribers: Allows you to perform operations on subscriptions such as creation, start, pause, etc., excluding price modifications.
Also allows access to actions related to the customer’s balance such as creating debit/credit lines and the ability to invoice the balance content.
- Adjust subscription prices: Allows you to customize subscriptions and make price modifications on existing subscriptions.
Invoices & Payments