Discover the structure of the hosted pages of the customer portal provided by ProAbono. These pages are to be integrated into the customer space of your SaaS application.
1 – Common Structure
ProAbono offers several hosted pages that allow you to provide a complete subscription tunnel and a customer portal.
There are 3 types of hosted pages:
- The offer page,
- The customer journey page,
- The customer portal page.
These hosted pages have a common structure that is divided into 5 parts:
- The page header where you can find your company logo,
- The top section is a section where you can provide information about your pricing model (e.g., “all prices are excluding tax” or add a description of your offers or encourage people to choose one offer over another),
- The central part that includes most of the content of the hosted pages (forms, customer portal, or presentation of offers),
- The bottom section where you can find contact information for company support or commercial information for any additional inquiries,
- The footer can be used to add legal notices or terms and conditions.
The structure of the hosted pages is divided into 5 distinct areas so that you can completely customize the customer journeys and experiences. The lower and upper sections can be modified at the HTML and CSS level. For the central part, only the CSS can be modified.
To modify the lower and upper sections of the common structure of the hosted pages, please go to the ProAbono application.
From the left menu:
- Click on Settings,
- In the section dedicated to hosted pages, click on General Settings,
- Click on “Header & Footer”.
There are 4 customization fields:
- “Page.header” = Page header,
- “Page.Top” = Top section,
- “Page.Bottom” = Bottom section,
- “Page.Footer” = Footer.
2 – Offer Page
It includes all your visible offer grids and a navigation menu to switch between grids.
You can find an integrated example on the Demo site https://demo.subscription.tech/page/portal-home.php.
3 – Customer Portal Pages
The customer portal pages include all the information related to the customer’s subscription.
The information is divided into 4 tabs of a navigation menu.
- Contact Information
- Payment Method
A support section (customer service) is present on all customer portal pages.
You can find an integrated example on the Demo site https://demo.subscription.tech/page/portal-home.php
4 – Customer Journey Pages
These pages include various intermediate pages that allow for the completion of all available customer journeys in the hosted pages. These pages can be encountered in two different configurations:
- In the subscription tunnel (in a complete subscription process from choosing an offer to payment confirmation),
- In the context of modifying a subscription, updating a billing address or payment method from the customer portal (Here, the customer already has a subscription and access to the customer portal).
List of journeys with navigation menu (from the customer portal):
- Change offer
- Cancel a subscription
- Modify subscription options
- Pay an invoice online
- Modify contact information (billing address)
- Add/Modify automatic payment method: Credit Card and/or Bank Transfer (SEPA)
List of journeys without navigation menu:
- Complete subscription (subscription tunnel)
- Save/Modify automatic payment method: Credit Card and/or Bank Transfer (SEPA)