ProAbono provides hosted pages that allow you to automate and make the subscription, subscription management, payment method registration, and invoice payment processes self-service.
These pages are organized to form a subscription tunnel.
Within this subscription tunnel, there are global redirects:
- URL to your registration or account creation form
- URL for logging into your application
- URL for redirection after subscription
These redirects enable you to create the customer in your application if they don’t already exist or simply identify them. You can redirect your customers to the homepage of your application, a specific “My Account” or “My Subscriptions” page, or any URL of your choice after they have completed their subscription.
These redirects are the basic redirects of the subscription tunnel.
To learn how to do this, please refer to the associated documentation.
For more information, check out this page.
Registration or Login Form URL
When the “Choose” button on the offer presentation page is clicked, ProAbono will automatically redirect your customer to the registration or login form if you have provided the URLs in your Business settings.
This step allows you to create the customer if they are not yet registered or identify them if they were not previously logged into your application.
During this step, your customer exits the subscription tunnel. Once the registration or login is completed, you need to redirect them back to the subscription tunnel to finalize their subscription. To learn more, click here.
- If you have enabled Anonymous Subscription, your customers will not be redirected to be created or identified. They will simply be redirected to the next steps of the subscription tunnel and will be created in ProAbono through the billing address form.
- You can override these global redirects with specific redirects.
- If you have configured a redirect on the “Choose” button, your customer will be redirected to that URL as a priority.
Redirect URL after Subscription
After the subscription is completed, by default, the customer is redirected to a ProAbono page that presents the Customer Portal.
You can customize this redirection to the URL of your choice. This allows you to control the page where your customer lands after subscribing to one of your offers.
During this step, your customer exits ProAbono’s subscription tunnel. The subscription is complete.
You can override the default behavior with specific redirects.
- You can use redirects by major themes:
- Payment validation
- Payment method registration
Click here to see all possible redirects.