If a subscription is suspended (temporarily interrupted), you can restart it at any time.
Once restarted, the subscription will return to the “Started” state. If the restart occurs after the end of the last operating period, a renewal of the subscription will be performed by ProAbono.
An subscription is valid until November 1, 2021.
- If the restart occurs after November 1, 2021, a renewal will be performed by ProAbono.
- If the restart occurs before November 1, 2021, no renewal will be performed by ProAbono. The renewal will take place on the renewal date of December 1, 2022.
- You must already have a subscription in the suspended or suspension in progress state.
1) Go to the subscription details page.
- Click on “Subscribers” in the left menu.
- Select the subscription you want to restart.
2) Open the restart form.
Once on the subscription details page:
- Open the “Actions” menu.
- Click on the “Cancel suspension” button to stop the suspension at renewal.
- Click on the “Restart” button when the susbcription is already suspended.
3) Confirm the restart
If the restart incurs a charge, you can choose to bill it immediately, let ProAbono bill it during the next automatic billing or offer the restart fees