Connecting a payment gateway such as “Stripe” is an important step in deploying your environment.
This allows ProAbono to automatically manage payments based on issued invoices.
You must first create an account on the Stripe payment gateway.
1) Go to the payment gateway section
- Click on “Settings” in the main menu:
- Then click on “Payment Methods“
- Then on “Payment Gateways“
2) Declare a new payment gateway
Once on the payment gateway page, do the following:
- Click on the “New payment service provider” button.
- Select the payment methods you want to set up.
- Select the Stripe payment gateway.
3) Finalize the connection
To interconnect your ProAbono account with the payment gateway:
- Click on the “Connect with Stripe” button (You will be redirected to the Stripe website to complete the configuration).