Even though you can create a feature on the fly from the offer creation/modification form, it is recommended to create it beforehand (see the article: Creating a Feature).
1) Go to the offer catalog.
- Click on the “Catalog” button from the left menu.
- Choose one of the categories (e.g., public offers) to access the list of offers in your segment.
2) Access the modification form
- Select the offer on which you want to make the modifications.
3) Configure the desired feature.
Once in the edit menu of the offer:
- Scroll down to the “Features” tile.
- Click on the “Update” button (pencil icon) next to the feature you want to configure.
If you want more details on configuration by feature type, consult the associated documentation:
- How to configure a “Limitation” type feature?
- How to configure an “OnOff” type feature?
- How to configure a “Consumption” type feature?