For a customer to access your service and, most importantly, for you to correctly invoice them, they must subscribe to a subscription through ProAbono.
If, as we recommend, you have integrated our hosted pages, the customer can subscribe autonomously (self-service) by selecting the desired offer from the offer grid.
If, for any reason, the customer cannot subscribe autonomously, or if you need to carry out the subscription process from the back office, you can do so by following these steps:
- Create a subscription
- Choose the start options
1) Access the creation form
- Click on “Subscribers” from the left menu.
- Click on the “+” button and then on “New Subscription”
2) Fill in the information
- Choose the offer that this wants to subscribe to.
3) Choose the start options
The start of a involves choosing who validates the subscription and when the should start.
3-1 Who validates the subscription
- You can choose to do it on behalf of your customer :
Or send them a subscription link.
3-2 When should the start be effective?
By default, the subscription will start automatically upon subscription.
- Immediately if you (as an agent) are performing the action.
- When your customer completes the subscription form if you send them a link.
3-bis) Choose billing options
By default, billing is triggered on the start date of the .
However, if an agent starts the , they can choose to defer billing. All fees related to the will then be placed in the balance of the and will be billed later.
4) Validate the form
Simply click on “Save” to apply your changes.