- Already have a started subscription (a customer who has subscribed to an offer).
- Already have created a discount.
1) Go to the customer’s profile
- Click on “Subscibers” from the left menu.
- Select the relevant customer.
2) Go to the subscription editing page
Once on the customer’s profile:
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab
- Open the “Action” menu
- Click on the “Update” button.
3) Add the discount
Once on the subscription editing page:
- Scroll down to the “Discount” section (below the features)
- Click on the “Add” button.
- Choose the desired discount from your list of discounts.
In this example, we will apply a 15 % All time | V.I.P Discount.
In the summary at the end of the editing page, it is clear that the discount will take effect at the next renewal. The invoice will be reduced for the nexts periods (the duration of the discount is unlimited).
4) Save the modifications
Remember to click on the “Save” button to finalize your changes.
The discount is now successfully added to your subscription.
For more information
- How to create a discount?
- How to add a discount to an offer?
- How to add a discount to a feature?
- How to apply a discount to an invoice?