If you want to clean up your data, you have the option to delete a customer, but please note that you can only perform this action if the customer has no associated invoices.
Indeed, for legal reasons, once a customer is associated with an invoice (whether it’s from a subscription or manually generated), we must keep a record of it.
1) Select the relevant customer
- Click on “Subscribers” from the left menu.
- Then click on the search bar to find your customer.
2) Delete the customer
- Open the Action menu (chevron).
- Then click on “Delete or Suspend“.
3) Confirm your deletion
All you have to do is click on “Delete” among the various choices provided.
A validation pop-up appears to finalize the deletion.
- Click on the “Yes, I’m sure” button.
If everything went well, you will receive a message informing you that your customer has been permanently deleted.