A customer can be placed on the greylist when ProAbono detects multiple consecutive failures during the payment method registration process. This procedure aims to protect you against fraud risks and the use/verification of successive payment methods (e.g., stolen cards).
For more information about the greylist, you can read: “What is the Grey List?”
If one of your customers ends up on this list, you can remove them yourself from the greylist.
1) Select the relevant customer
- Click on “Subscribers” from the left menu.
- Then click on the search bar to find your customer.
2) Open the customer’s action menu
- Open the Action menu (chevron).
- The “Remove from Greylist” action is now available.
3) Remove the customer from the greylist
- Click on: “Remove from Greylist” in the customer’s action menu.
- Confirm by clicking on the “Remove from Greylist” button.