In the context of your business, you may want to offer occasional customers discounts to encourage purchasing.
In the SaaS and subscription world, partially or fully offering the first month(s) of a subscription can be a strategy to improve sign-ups.
In ProAbono, you can easily set up this customer case.
- You can create a custom offer that allows all your future customers to benefit from this discount.
- You can customize subscriptions for specific customers to give them the discount on a case-by-case basis.
- You must have already created at least one offer or subscription. Please refer to the documentation: How to create an offer?
1) Create the discount to add it to an offer or subscription
If you want to fully offer the first month when customers subscribe to one of your subscription offers, you need to:
- Create a discount of type percentage.
- Set the discount value to 100% (to offer a full month).
- Specify a duration of 1 period.
(You can define the number of periods you want to offer multiple months to your customers.)
2) Add the discount to the desired offer or subscription
Once the discount is created, you simply need to:
- Modify the custom offer and add the discount. This will allow all your future customers who choose this offer to benefit from the discount.
- Modify the subscription of a specific customer and add the discount.
For more information
- How to create a discount?
- How to add a discount to an offer?
- How to add a discount to a feature?
- How to apply a discount to a subscription?