What can be included in the ProAbono license?
As part of your ProAbono subscription, you will have access to various services and functionalities. Some functionalities are available across all our plans, while others are only available in specific plans. For more details on our plans, please refer to the pricing page on our website.
Among the list of features displayed below, you will have the ability to modify quantities or activate a service yourself from your administrator space in your ProAbono back office.
- Number of different currencies
- Number of languages
You will be able to add additional languages (from the available languages) to access corresponding translations in texts intended for your customers. This includes texts on invoices, automated emails, and hosted pages.
- Number of segments
You will be able to create/add new segments directly from your administrator space. After that, you can invite your different agents to access them.
- Customizable customer portal
- Number of agents/users in ProAbono
You will be able to create/add new agents directly from your administrator space. After that, the person will receive an email to finalize their access to ProAbono.
- Advanced rights management
Advanced rights management allows you to define a set of rights and restrictions that will be applied to an agent. This allows you to define how the agent can use ProAbono and the actions they will be able to perform in the back office.
- Number of freemium subscriptions
- Number of paid subscriptions
- Data enrichment (metadata)
- Sending invoices by email to customers
- Configuration of an SMTP email server
- Customization of emails (content and format)
- Integration with payment gateways
- Setting up automated payments (credit card & SEPA)
- Multi-payment gateway management
- Offline payment management (bank transfers, checks, and cash)
- Failed payment reminders
Dashboard & data
- Dashboard (MRR, …)
- Access to management reports
To learn more about how to manage your license, please refer to the article: How to manage my ProAbono license?