Why integrate ProAbono in your registration process?
- To change the Offers proposed at registration in a few clicks, without technical assistance.
- To allow the Customer to personalize his subscription at the start.
- To benefit from a secure and compliant payment form.
How to integrate ProAbono in your registration process
Three possible workflows:
- Welcome offer
- Choice of the offer before registration
- Choice of the offer after registration
The idea here is to reduce the barriers to registration by automatically starting a free, limited-time Welcome Offer without requesting billing information or payment method.
- The user registers from your form.
- After registration of the new account, a Welcome Offer Subscription is started by API.
- When the Subscription ends, the Customer must choose the Offer on which they wish to continue.
The Freemium is a variant where the Welcome Offer is of unlimited duration.
“Why should I manage my welcome offer with ProAbono? I can code it myself.”
No obligation here, but you avoid redundant code and you benefit from several advantages:
- The Welcome Offer can be modified in a few clicks from the backoffice
- You benefit from the synchronization of your service with ProAbono
- The Offer can be easily extended for a given Customer.
Choice of the offer before registration
The principle consists in displaying the offer grid so that the customer can make his selection before registering.
- The Offers grid is presented to the user who selects one of them.
- He is redirected to your registration form, the reference of the chosen Offer being passed in the URL.
- After registration of the new account, a Subscription to this Offer is created by API.
- The API returns an encrypted and secure link to finalize the subscription (options, address, payment method, …). Thanks to the iframe integration, the customization of the Customer Portal and the responsive design, the user enters the subscription workflow of ProAbono without leaving your site.
- When the user finalizes the subscription, his subscription starts and he is redirected to your service which he can now access.
Choice of the offer after registration
The principle consists in displaying the grid of offers so that the customer can subscribe after his registration.
- After registration of the new account, a corresponding Customer is declared by API.
- The API returns an encrypted and secure link allowing you to display the offer grid with the identity of this Customer. Thanks to iframe integration, customization of the Customer Portal and responsive design, the user will be able to subscribe without leaving your site.
- The user chooses his offer and continues the subscription workflow of ProAbono.
- When he finalizes the subscription, his subscription starts and he is redirected to your service which he can now access.
Please note that you will have to synchronize your service with ProAbono in any case.
- A user sent in the subscription workflow can perfectly well decide not to go through with it.
- Synchronization ensures that the user has subscribed. Without checking with the ProAbono API, you risk delivering your service for free without realizing it.
- The life cycle of the subscription is managed in ProAbono, including all cases of interruption. Synchronization allows you to automate the customer relationship and give your customer service a hand when needed.
First step : Synchronizing your service with ProAbono >