Here are the main actions to fully experience ProAbono.
For more information, you can also follow the product documentation: Getting Started with ProAbono.
1) Create your ProAbono account
If you don’t have an account yet, simply go to our registration page.
2) Model your Offers
To sell an online service, you need to define in ProAbono what you want to sell and how you want to sell it.
To do this, you just need to create offers based on their characteristics.
2.1 Define your characteristics
2.2 Create your offers
2.3 Further customization
One offer is enough to start selling your service! But here’s an overview of what you can do in your Offer Catalog.
You can add discounts to adjust your prices flexibly without changing the base price of your offer.
Learn how to create a discount: How to create a discount?
If you have multiple offers, you can decide how to group them and display them to your customers.
Learn how to create an offer grid: How to create a Pricing Table ?
You can change the scope of an offer:
- Public to make it visible on the offers page.
- Private to sell it on a one-off or case-by-case basis.
You can customize the appearance:
- Customize the CSS design to enhance your brand image.
- Customize the texts to add your own content or display your catalog in the language of your choice.
3) Integrate hosted pages into your service
To speed up the acquisition process and improve customer satisfaction, you can simply integrate pre-built processes directly into your website.
You can, among other things:
- Display a dynamic offer grid.
- Enable self-service subscription.
- Let your customers manage their subscriptions through the customer portal.
To learn how to do this, follow the Quick Integration Guide.
4) Select a payment gateway
To automate transaction and payment management, you need to connect ProAbono with your Payment Gateway.
- How to connect your Stripe account with ProAbono?
- How to connect your GoCardless account with ProAbono?
5) Provide your Business information
- Define your company’s billing address.
- Add your Logo.