Encrypted links are used to allow the customer to securely subscribe or access the customer portal. These links provide access to sensitive data, and you must implement appropriate measures to ensure that only the relevant customer can access them.
- Only an authenticated user in your application should have access to their specific links.
- Your authentication system should adhere to state-of-the-art security practices.
- If you enable automatic emails, we strongly recommend confirming your users’ registration through double opt-in.
If you have reason to believe that a customer’s encrypted links may have been disclosed in an insecure manner, you can revoke all previously created links for that customer to immediately cut off access to sensitive data.
1) Select the relevant customer
- Click on “Subscribers” from the left menu.
- Access your customer’s profile by searching for them using the search engine or the customer list.
2) Open the modification form
From a customer’s profile:
- Open the “Action” menu (chevron)
- Click on the “Privacy & Security” button.
3) Choose the action to take
From the privacy page:
- Click on the “Revoke private links” button.
4) Confirm your choice
Click on “Yes, I am sure” in the confirmation popup.
For further information
You may also want to erase a customer’s personal data. For more details, consult the documentation: