As part of using ProAbono, you have the ability to add agents to give them access to the ProAbono back office.
These agents will have their own personal access with a username and password that they will determine during the completion of the addition process.
It is then possible to define specific rights and restrictions for each agent if needed.
1) Go to the Admin section
- Click on the “Admin” button from the left menu.
- Click on the “Agent” section.
2) Access the agent’s rights management form
- Select the relevant agent from your list of agents.
3) Customize the agent’s rights and restrictions
Once on the detailed page of the selected agent’s rights, you just need to:
- Click on the “Action” button.
- Click on “Manage Permissions“.
4) Define your agent’s rights
By default, an agent has all the existing rights in ProAbono. Customizing the rights is done by restricting different permissions.
You can define rights based on major functional sections of the back office:
- Global permissions
- By segment present in your ProAbono Business.
Once you have finished customizing your agent’s rights, click on “Save”.