In the context of using ProAbono, you have the ability to add agents to grant them access to the ProAbono back office.
These agents will have their own personal access with a username and password that they will determine during the addition process.
In a later stage, it will be possible to define a specific rights profile for each agent if needed.
1) Go to the Admin section
- Click on the “Admin” button from the left menu.
- Click on the “Agents” section.
2) Access the invitation form for a new agent
- Click on the “Action” button on the page listing all the existing agents in your ProAbono business.
- Click on “Invite an agent“
3) Invite an agent.
Once in the invitation form, you just need to:
- Fill in the “Email” field, which will serve as the login identifier for the ProAbono back office.
- Fill in the “Full Name” field to easily identify the new agent.
- Select the segment(s) that the new agent will have access to.
- Simply click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to confirm the creation of the new agent.