1/ Go to the customer portal settings
- Click on “Settings” from the left menu.
- Then click on the “Customer Portal” button in the Hosted Pages section.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click on “Buttons”.
Then click on the button you want to modify the redirection for.
This example illustrates modifying the behavior of the “Terminate” button.
You can then:
- Hide the button, making it impossible for the end customer to perform the action independently on the customer portal.
- Cancel the subscription at the end (default choice). This displays the button and allows ProAbono to automatically perform the action.
- Define a new behavior for the action button, which will redirect the end customer to the URL you provided.
Once saved, all your customers will be redirected to this URL when they click on the “Cancel” button in the “Subscriptions” section of the Customer Portal.