To secure the exchange of confidential data, ProAbono requires a validation step for Webhooks to confirm their activation.
For this, ProAbono will simply verify that the destination URL is indeed a URL that you control by sending a unique verification code.
If you want to learn more about Webhooks.
- Have created a webhook
1) Select the webhook to validate
- Click on “Integration” from the main menu.
- Then click on “Webhooks configuration“
- Then click on the line corresponding to the desired webhook.
2) Access the validation process
- Click on the “To be validated” status.
3) Initiate the verification
Click on the “Send verification code” button.
This will trigger a POST request with a verification code in JSON format to the defined notification URL.
4) Enter your verification code
Enter the received verification code (in the request body) to confirm the activation of your webhook.