A Webhook is a notification system, also known as a “callback function”, that sends a request to a third-party application when an event occurs.
If you want to update the list of events associated with this webhook.
To learn more about Webhooks.
1) Select the webhook to edit
- Click on “Integration” from the left menu.
- Then click on “My Webhooks“.
- And click on the line corresponding to the desired Webhook.
2) Access the page of events linked to the webhook
- Click on the line showing the list of associated events (“Events“).
3) Update the events associated with the webhook
- Click on the On/Off buttons to enable events (green) or disable them (gray) to receive the associated notifications to the defined URL.
4) Save your changes on the webhook
- Click on the “Save” button to finalize your modifications, deletions, and/or additions of events.
Note: You cannot modify the URL that was entered during the creation of the webhook. If you want to send notifications to a different URL, you need to create a new webhook and delete the old ones (optional).