A widget is a user interface element that can be used to display or interact with specific information or features. Widgets are typically small in size and are placed on the home screen or an application page to provide quick access to commonly used information or features.Widgets can take various forms, such as buttons, drop-down lists, context menus, charts, counters, calendars, etc. They can be used to display real-time information or offer functionalities.
Widgets are widely used on mobile and desktop platforms to enhance the user experience and provide quick and easy access to important information and features.
What is the ProAbono Widget
The ProAbono widget is a standalone and intelligent application that needs to be added to the code of your website. It appears as a thumbnail that opens an interactive interface displaying real-time information related to the subscription of the connected customer.
See the related article: “How to Install the ProAbono Widget?”
How does the ProAbono Widget work
The thumbnail that opens the widget only appears if your user is connected/authenticated on your website. Otherwise, nothing is displayed on your pages.
Once the user clicks on it, the widget opens and:
- Displays the subscription page (presentation of public offers) if the user does not have a subscription yet.
They can then choose an offer from the available options and complete the subscription process.
- Displays the customer portal if the customer is subscribed. The user can access detailed information related to their subscription.
The widget is an intelligent application that presents contextualized information (from both the customer portal or the subscription page) based on the user.
It provides access to all standard customer journeys of ProAbono:
- Subscription to a subscription
- Modification of active subscription features (option activation and quantity modification)
- Termination at the end of the term
- Change of offer (to other available public offers)
- Payment of pending invoices
- Download invoices
- Modification of user’s billing address
- Modification of user’s payment method