There are many ways to install a plugin on a WordPress site : via FTP, via the Backoffice of your site. The article shows only the installation procedure via back office.
Installation of “ProAbono For WordPress” plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site
- Go to the Plugin Section
- Click “Add New”
- Click “Upload Plugin”. Select a zip archive of the plugin and upload it.
- Activate the plugin
Setup API Keys and Endpoints
- Go Settings then click on ProAbono.
- Set your Agent Key, API Key and API Endpoints.
- Find your Agent Key, API Key and API Endpoints in your ProAbono Account > Integration Section.
Let’s insert the Customer Portal of ProAbono in your Site. Continue →