With UserMeta Pro, it is quite easy to create a signup form and display it in a page.
Plugin Intallation & Setup
- Install on your WordPress site the UserMeta Pro plugin.
- Then Activate it from the plugins page.
- Go to the UserMeta settings section.
- Go the UserMeta Login Tab.
- Select User login by Email.
- Go the UserMeta Registration Tab.
- Select User auto activation.
(User will be activated automatically after registration.)
- Check Auto login after registration.
(User will be automatically logged in after registration.)
- Go the UserMeta Redirection Tab then select Subscriber Tab.
- For “Login Redirection”, select Custom URL. Type the URL of the page “My Subscriptions” created previously.
- For “Logout Redirection”, select Home.
- For “Registration Redirection”, select No Redirection.
Registration form and page
- Create a form.
- Click on UserMeta > Form
- Then click “Add New”
- Type the name of your form. For example : “registerform”.
- Add all fields you want. At least add the fields “Email” and Password form the “WordPress Default Fields” section. If additionnal fields are required for your business (like a complete billing address), see about User Data Synchronization with ProAbono.
- Copy the Shortcode of the form you have just created.
- Create a new page. Name it for example “Subscribe”, “SignUp” or “Create an Account”.
- Paste the shortcode in the page and Save.
Let’s change the menus for logged users. Continue →