With “Dynamic Menu for Logged In Users” plugin, it is quite easy to manage menus based on the logged status of a user.
This plugin allows you to set, for the same menu location, which menu must be displayed if the user is logged in or not in your site.
- Download the plugin.
- Install on your WordPress site the “Dynamic Menu for Logged In Users” plugin.
- Then Activate it from the plugins page.
- Go to the Menu settings section.
- For each menu location, create 2 menus. For instance, for the main menu, created 2 menus : Main_Menu_Logged, Main_Menu. In “Main_Menu_Logged”, add “My Subscriptions” page created previously.
- From the “Manage Locations”, specify for each location which menu has to be displayed when the user is logged and not logged.
Let’s set-up payment success redirection. Continue →