ProAbono can be connected to thousands of applications with Zapier.
In the case, we will setup to automatically send an email with Mailjet to notify the user of its upgrade.
This tutorial works also if you :
- use any well-known Email Services Provider : Mailjet, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, …
- want to notif the user of an other event. See all ProAbono events that can be used.
Starting on Zapier
1 – Create a Zap
2 – Select ProAbono
3 – Choose the Trigger “Subscription Upgraded”
Click “Save + Continue” button.
4 – Set up or select your ProAbono’s account
If you set up ProAbono for the first time a zap on your Zapier account, Zapier will show you only a button “Connect a New Account”.
Please the procedure how to connect a New Account on Zapier.
2 possibilities :
- Click on “Skip Test & Continue” and you will go directly to the Mailjet configuration. Zapier will use fake new customer data.
- Click on “Connect & Continue” and Zapier will wait until you upgrade a subscription from the ProAbono’s API or ProAbono’s backoffice.
1 – Set up Mailjet
In the step 2 of the Zap, select the app Mailjet and then choose Action “Send Plain Text Email” or “Send HTML Email”.
2 – Connect your Mailjet account
3 – Fill in the form
- Set your From Address
- Choose the Customer Email for “To” address field.
- Customize your Email Subject and Email Body.
When the form has been filled in, click on the “Continue” button.
In the new screen, Zapier shows you the test data.
Click “Create & Continue” then Activate your zap.