There are many ways to install a plugin on a WordPress site : via FTP, via the Backoffice of your site.
The article shows only the installation procedure via back office.
Installation of “ProAbono For WordPress” plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site
- Go to the Plugin Section
- Click “Add New”
- Type and Search “ProAbono”.
- Click on the “Install Now” button. Wait the end of the installation.
- Then click on the “Activate” button.
Setup all parameters
- Click on ProAbono in the left menu.
- Set your Agent Key, API Key, Business Id, Segment Reference and Widget Secret Key.
- Get them from your ProAbono Account > Integration Section > Installation > With a plug-in > WordPress.
Let’s configure your WordPress website. Continue →