Texts and design all fully customizables. You can hide a tab, switch to a vertical layout or display buttons instead of tab, just by changing the CSS.
However, to add a tab, you need an advanced integration.
1) Hide the menu
- Sign-in to the ProAbono backoffice
- Menu Settings / Hosted pages / Customer Portal
- Disable the option Navigation tabs
2) Build you own menu
As described in the Customer Portal integration article, get the hosted-home link from the Customer object when the Customer sign-in into your service. From this link, you can build the whole menu, using the ?section= URL parameter
- (no section) : default access. Show the offers list if the Customer has no subscription or the active subscription or the subscriptions list if it’s relevant.
- Section=SubscriptionList : Show the active subscription or a list if the Customer has more than one.
- Section=InvoiceList : Show the invoice list.
- Section=ContactInfo : Show the billing information.
- Section=PaymentInfo : Show the payment information.