The new entry can be a debit entry or a credit entry.
- A debit entry to charge your customer for a punctual mission, Training, …
- A credit entry for a gift, a refund, an ajustement, …
4 steps to add a new entry in the balance of a customer
- Go to the Balance of the customer from the Customer detail page.
- Click “Balance” from the Customer menu
- Click “Add a debit or a crédit” from the “Actions” menu
- Add the new Entry
If the ponctual date is blank or the date is the past, this entry will be automatically added to the next invoice.
Setting a date in the future let you program the entry for later billing.
Let’s say we are the 1st june.
Your customer is billed every 5th of the month.
If you set the entry to the :
- 4th of june, the entry will be in the invoice of the 5th of june,
- 18th of june, the entry will be in the invoice of the 5th of july.